Tuesday, April 28, 2009

These Are The Good Times, My Friends, The Good Times.


I don't want to say I told you so, but.........well shit. I Told You SO......I gotta give big CC credit, wait, no I don't. None of their mulit-hundred million dollar players are doing much of anything. Texerror? I'm glad we have Lowell.
One thing I didn't see coming was this 11 game win streak we're on. Holy Shit, we are kicking ass right now. How many awesome moments happened in that NY series. Jacoby stealing home? Wow, this is seriously the fastest guy I've seen in the majors. (A little side note, I mentioned before that I'm living in Oregon, Jacoby is from a little tiny town called Madras about 45 minutes from here. This region loves the kid.)
Our lineup reminds me of 2003-2004 kind of. Lots of power......I'm loving the Youk, Drew, Bay, Lowell combo......and if Papi starts hitting, damn.
What can I say about our bullpen? The best, ok enough said. And we have guys like Tazawa, Bowden, That kid that throws a 100, and many more itching for some pitching in the bigs.
Right now the Sox are playing the Indians....score in the 3rd.....7-3 Sox....could this be 12 straight? Fucking A.

No comments:

Post a Comment