Friday, May 8, 2009

C's Down in Series 2-1........shit

Well, we need the guy in the pic to step up. I can't count on it a ton because really he had an average year, in his standards. But, I gotta think that he's going to shoot better than the last game. Shit, I'd like to think the whole freaking team shoots better than that crap on a stick performance. Ick. I know the teams banged up bad....Jackie Moon is getting some serious minutes (side note.......me and my buddy craig were talking some playoff basketball and granted we were pretty drunk and stuff, well....I busted out a prediction....my prediction is that Jackie Moon is going to have a Finals game against the Lakers and he's going to go one on one with Kobe and bitch slap him and make him weep and just show his ass up while doing spinning double handed slam dunks over his ass.......well....could happen....anyways).....but where was I?...............Oh yeah, the teams banged up hella bad, but......The Celtics are still a damn good team...I mean how good is Eddie Mother Fucking House? You keep him sizzlin' and get a hot Allen and The Truth? Damn........
I'm just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment