Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So I suck, So What.

Ok ok ok........I know, I haven't written a damn thing forever. Sorry. Well, here we are.....Red Sox with a somewhat comfortable Wild Card lead. I think they got it. Too bad there's no chance to take first place in the AL East. Fuck the Spankees. Not sure what I think of our chances, I mean I love our bullpen with the addition of Wagner, but our starting Ro is not very deep. Gotta love V-Mart. Nice bat. We'll see. How suprised were you to see A-Gonz back? Ells is just kicking ass in so many ways. He finally is getting the ball out of the infield.

Two more weeks until football. Brady looked pretty freakin' sweet until his shoulder bent the wrong way, please don't be injured. I see the Pats having a huge year.

Ok, I'll try to do better, if not............fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment