Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wild Card Here We Come (I Hope)


So, I'm really starting to like this V-Mart Fellow. He's showing us some clutchness that we have been really missing since Papi's eye doctor stopped his "eye drop" prescription. Last night was a nice example, comes off the bench and pinch hits for 3 RBI's.
I love watching the Sox play the Orioles. I'm not sure what it is.......maybe it's the fact we can kick the living crap out of 'em, like every time.
Why is Texas still hanging in there? Seriously, what's the deal with that? I mean, I still feel confident that we will be in the playoffs, but only 2 games up on the Strangers? Come on.
In all honesty though, as I said, I think we will be in the playoffs, but I'm not feeling good about our chances taking it all. I'll leave it at that, 'cuz anything can happen, but still too many questions with our rotation. I mean, Dice is getting lit up in A ball. And, he's our hope. Beckett got a dead arm. Wake is old and taking more shots than me at the bar. Tazawa? Can't keep my hopes laying on him. I do like what Lester the Molester is doing and Buch is pitching nice.
I also want to say that I truly hate the fahkin' yankees. There's pretty much no hope of taking the AL East for us. Fuck.
In other news.......Good bye Bruschi....I'm going to miss you, thank you for the great years, but it was time and you did it classy. In fact, Good bye to all our elder defensive players, seems like the Pats are going younger and I think it's a good move.

No comments:

Post a Comment