Saturday, January 31, 2009

I got nothing........but love, baby.

First off......... want to say hope you lonely fuckers that are reading this watched Urijah show his dominance. I know he walked into one when he lost his title. But watch this.....
Dude, if he doesn't regain his title by July 2009 I will be shocked.
Other stuff going on......C's kicking ass. 10 game winning streak tonight. I'm pretty stoked on KG and The Truth heading to the All Star Shit..............but I really think it should be Ray Allen and Rondo. I mean, c'mon.....................
V-Tek resigns finally.
To me, no doubter.
for both sides.
but.........
I mean, c'mon, what else did you have.................I like you, but please just start swinging from the right side, because your not a switch hitter anymore........you tell us you are,...but....you aren't..............please. just don't.
Somewhere.....Tom F Brady is throwing a foot ball.........tear, my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment