Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trades



Well, I'm not sure about the Rocco signing. I guess he'll be a good 4th guy in the outfield, but, there is so many health issues. I gotta admit, he's got a cool name, Rocco. The name makes him sound tough. At least we have filled one more hole that was needing some serious filling. I just don't know over the full season that I'll be like, "Bring in fucking Rocco", I don't think he'll be that good, I hope I'm wrong.

The other signing I heard about is Smoltz. Now, he's coming off a big shoulder surgery and sounds like he won't be ready for opening day. But, shit...the guy has been good for a long time, he knows how to pitch. And the beauty is he's started and closed. I can almost imagine him coming in out of the bullpen...........options baby.



Now, somewhere in Boston, the C's forgot how to win........WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment