Friday, January 2, 2009

We turned into pickle puffers.

I was thinking back to this legendary day, I was thinking of Pedro pointing to his head and telling Posada, "I'm gonna drill you right in the fucking head", I was thinking about the V-Tek/A-Rod "glove to the fucking face". Well, in general I was thinking about how much these clubs hated each other. You could tell there was some pissed off dudes.

But, nowadays.........it's a little different. I get the feel that these guys now want to hang out and practice together. There is no pissed of dudes anymore. It's just another game. I have to admit, Tampa pisses the Sox off, and I do believe that's the best rivalry going. Which is good. But, I want to see Youk bitchslap Jeter as he runs up the baseline. I want to see Pedroia rip his shirt off and call out the Yankee bench to fight him by himself. I want to see Paplebon strike out Texeireira to clinch the division then run up to him and pee on his shoes. This team needs to get pissed.

Come on Sox, get pissed, show us you want to win. (and while your at it, give A-Rod a bitch slap)

No comments:

Post a Comment