Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Too much beer, not enough hot stove.

First of all, how about the dirty ass beat down the C's delivered to the Suns yesterday. Holy shit! Everyone looked strong, so strong that by the 4th quarter I don't think I knew any of the 5 players on the court. Geez. Seems like that little losing streak is behind us once and for all, that was weird.

As for the Sox, so we got Smoltz, Penny, Japanese guys, and Baldy. Well, I'm liking what Theo is doing, but there are a lot of question marks with these guys. Kinda reminds me of Colon, Piniero, Gagne.......the potential is there, but you just don't know. I think Smoltz will be the best out of all of these guys. Our pen should be good this year.


Cards/Steelers. Steelers should kick some ass. Let me just say Cards 7 Pats 47........pisses me off.

Urijah Faber will be fighting Jens Pulver for the second time this Sunday. It's on VS. Check it out. Should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment