Monday, December 15, 2008

Ass Kicking of All Sorts

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, been drinking large amounts of diesel fuel and shitting fire.

I'm short on time and big in the pants, so here's a quicky. (Get your mind out of the gutter)

Well let's start out with the Pats. Granted they were playing Chokeland, I was pleasantly surprised to see the team play hard, play good, and well.......lay it down. Cassell looked like a quality arm in his comfort zone. It was as if they could score at will, which hasn't been the story this year. Hobbs, I think should be our punt receiver every time, why risk a Welker injury, and besides......Hobbs is good at it. Moss and Welker, man....we're lucky to have these guys. Just an all around great win, granted Brett the fucking Jett won too, and so did Miami. Fahk.

Ok, on to the C's. I just want to quickly say, it was great seeing Posey and made me miss him more. But, once again our bench stepped up and proved that it is still pretty good without him. Is it possible for the Celtics to go undefeated for the rest of the season? Hmmmmm.....probably not, but I'm wondering who can beat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment