Sunday, December 28, 2008

Defeated

A while ago I posted something along the lines of, "Who can beat the C's". Well, shit. First, the Celts played poorly against the Lakers, the Lakers gave it all they had and looked like they were in control the whole game. In the end, the Celts took their first loss in a long time. I was bummed out, but you know........it's ok.

But, what the true horseshit is......is they then played the Golden State Warriors........guarenteed win. RIGHT? WRONG. They chumped out again. So, after starting off with an amazing record, only losing 2 all season, they choke up 2 more losses in a row.

But, I'd rather it happen now. Get it out of their system.

Then, there is the Sox. We lose out to Texerror. We let the Yanks sign Kevin Cash (this one I don't get, I think Theo fucked up, because the guy caught Wake pretty well) As of now, we don't have a catcher at all!!! We don't have a 4th outfielder. We still got Lugo? We could really use one more big bat. So......WTF? I have all the trust in Theo, maybe, hopefully he's got some master plan.......but let's get some shit done.




Now, in about a half hour. We'll all be watching one football game, and you know the one I mean. Pats/Bills. We got one cheer going today.......LETS GO PATS AND JETS. I know it's weird, but just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment