Monday, December 8, 2008

The California Kid

You guys watch any Ultimate Fighting. When I first watched it a few times, I was like "Holy Shit......these guys are fucking killing each other". I mean, I've seen fights where dudes get straight up choked out, asleep. Never mind the vicious, you will probably break your jaw, KO's. But, I watched it a little more and kind of got to know the fighters and realized there is a shitload of strategy going on. My favorite fighter now has got to be Urijah Faber, "The California Kid".
http://www.urijahfaber.com/
I love watching this guy's speed and pure, raw, savage instinct. He makes shit up as the fight goes on, and just overwhelms guys. He lost his last fight, which he basically walked into a big punch.


But, he's got a fight coming up Jan. 25, WEC 38. It's a rematch of a fight with Jens Pulver in which successfully defended his title.........you can read about it here.... http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/11/25/urijah-faber-vs-jens-pulver-ii-set-for-wec-38-on-jan-25/


Okay, no Celts unitl Thursday? That's crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment