Thursday, December 18, 2008

Celtics

Holy Shit..................I can't believe the C's won that game last night. It started out pretty ugly offensively for both teams. But, then again I think the defense was that good for both teams. The C's looked like they forgot how to shoot the basketball, I mean KG, Peirce, all of 'em looked crappy, taking shitty shots...........but like I said, I don't think they got many good looks caused by the Atlanta defense. But in the fourth KG stepped up and made some money shots. Rondo took control and well, it came down to the last minute, but they did it. 16 game win streak!!! 24-2!!!
I asked the question the other day, "who can beat the C's?" Atlanta almost did it. But you take "almost" and shove it up your ass, cuz it don't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment