Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good ol' West Brookfield

Well......no Pats, no C's until freaking Thursday, and only some bullshit from some doushe (spelling?) bags in Ma writing about fake MLB Trades.



*************************************************
I haven't lived in MA in about 12 years or so. I was a wee lad of 21, legal drinking age in those times. Now living in a place that I called "OR-IH-GONE", now I call it "OR-AH-GIN". (Take note of that fellow East Coast Natives, 'cuz out here, they hate that Fahkin' shit).


West Brookfield was my home. Small New England town. We had the Town Hall (featured in this foto), a common, and a town lake. It was all good as a young boy. But as I grew older, the "Staties" (also featured in said foto) sucked ass. I wonder if any of you Massachussetts natives know what I'm talking about................I'd like to hear your stories.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment