Friday, December 12, 2008

A Couple Of Things

~First of all.........WTF? When I first saw this picture, I was like, and I quote my brain, "Looks like Jerry Fucking Remdawg got a job with the Boston fucking garbage/recyclying waste company". Then, "Jim Fucking Rice.......is he getting so old, that he's at that awkward, sad part of life where you put on funny clothes and leave the house, but your friends and family love you too much to say anything?" "Tito? dude, are you handcuffed? Why the fuck are you wearing a Boston State Prison issued outfit?" Then I slowly put it together...........and my quivering brain shuffled through these false hopes to realize, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........the dreaded new fahkin' uniforms". Then I thought, "Awwwww.............FAHK". I mean, come on, why they gotta mess with something that works so well? I will be totally unbiased in this post.......this sucks.
~Second.............on a much nicer note....The Celtics continue their dominance. The Wizards looked pretty sad from about 13:42 in the first quarter. Once again, Rondo continues to make me think he will continue to be a star. I love that he is using his speed to his advantage, he's making those fast breaks and finishes....that's the key, now he's finishing. His defense is overlooked, and once again, the dude has got to be one of the fastest guys out there. Ray Allen, sure he went on a mental vacation last years in the finals, but he is back and he is dialed the fuck in. If you need a shot, give to Ray right now. So they make team history last night, they are on a 13 game winning streak, and the best part is ........going for 14 on ESPN at 5:00 PM (PST that is) . I don't think anyone can touch them right now.
~Third.............Fuck the Yankees. I'm sick of hearing about 'em, sick of reading about 'em, and sick of them spending more money than our National Defecit. "From an undisclosed source, the Yankees are on the verge of signing AJ Burnett to a 5 year deal"...........You know what, good, they can take his injury plagued arm, give him bucket loads of cash, and let him warm their fucking bench......because you and I both know he will be on the DL.....a lot. I'm sick of hearing about C.C..............all I'm going to say is 250lbs-290lbs....that's the range I've seen him tipping out on the scales. I kinda like this rotation, because I can almost see both of these guys getting hurt a lot through the next 5-7 years. Arghhhh........I'm fired up, I need a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment