Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trade Rumors





Let's look at a couple of Trade Rumors going around today:

~Andy Pettite with Red Socks on? Hmmmmmm.....that would be weird. But, that's a rumor going around today. He's good for 10-15 wins, if he's signed for short amount of years for reasonable money, good pickup. And, not to mention the moral blow the Skankees.

~Mark Teixeira. Well, I don't think an offer is placed, but it would obviously be a nice bat in the lineup. Not too sure about the crazy years and money.

~AJ Burnett. Great pitcher who get hurt a lot. Long term I think is a bad idea, but he could be a force in a strong rotation. Like ours.

~CC? I just don't see it happening. I also think he's too big to last the length of a big contract. I mean, the dude is freaking a monster.

~V-Tek........I'm thinking he'll be gone, and as sad as I'll be, I think we'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment