Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mellow Yellow day

So, last night I got to watch the C's destroy a supposedly "hot" team. Well, it was enjoyable. After the game my long time friend, "This Guy" (yes....that's what I call him) came over and we played some serious darts and drank a lot of cheap beer until we were stupid. Poor This Guy, might be getting laid off, trouble with his neighbors, and car problems. Hope your feeling better today This Guy.


So, since the Sox pooped out to Tampa, I've been having a hard time filling in all those game times. I mean, come on, you got a game pretty much every day for months and months and then it's like.....BANG.....I mean, a brother could go through some withdrawals. But, now we have the next best thing, trades. I was a little bummed seeing Coco get shipped out, I mean, you know Drew will be out for a couple of months with back spasms, Coco was the perfect 4th guy out there. It'll be interesting to see who we get to fill in that important role. I wonder if Theo has some big blockbuster that he wants to get done. Exciting times for Sox fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment