Friday, December 5, 2008

More About Me

Well. I'm from a small town in Massachussetts called West Brookfield. Growing up there was great, ride your bike to the lake, play in the woods, and really have no worries. Well, it was great until high school. Then I realized how small the town truly was, you had to go pretty far just to go to the movies or grocery shopping. I also realized that the cops were pretty bored and they harrassed us for skateboarding all the time. It really sucked. I think back to those times and I still get pissed, I mean come on, we were just kids skateboarding. Jeez. Well, after high school, I moved to Las Vegas and then from there spent about 5-7 years randomly moving around the country and traveling a lot. I met my wife, Alesa, in Eugene Oregon. Cool town, cool wife. We worked together in a pizza joint, then moved to Telluride Colorado. I learned how to snowboard and more importantly learned how to be a snowbum. Now, times have changed.......Alesa and I are married, 2 awesome kids, and live in Bend Oregon. I really am enjoying myself here great place to raise kids. Okay, enough about me................

No comments:

Post a Comment