Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just Saying

Ok, ok, ok.......let's say the Sox get Tex....which I think is a done deal at this time, just need to hammer out some details.

I hope we get Tex, but I'm sick of hearing all this crap about "dumping" Lowell. I don't get this flip Lowell shit. I mean, Lowell's got some juice left.

You might say " well, Tex at first....so Youk at third....so bye bye Lowell".

I listen to this and with an understanding mind and I say "sure", but with my brain I say, "dude, shut the fahk up............be creative man, Tex at First....Lowell at Third.....Youlk at Second.....and Pedey at Short"........

Makes sense right. You get rid of Lugo........or....Lugo becomes the new Cora. Backup infielder, right?

There are other options too........Youk at third, Lowell at second? Whatever......Both guys are very good thirdbasemen and could play second easily.

I'm just saying.....if we get Tex, we have a bitchin' lineup and infield.

I bet we get 'em tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment